Software Engineering Principles
Software systems are an inseparable part of today’s business and economic world, as well as everyday life. Regardless of its through smartphone apps, smart home devices, or complex online databases, software developers and the work that they do have a profound effect on the world.
On successful completion, students will be able to:
▪ Perform simple calculations in the binary system (Boolean algebra).
▪ Describe the structure of computer systems and communication networks.
▪ Distinguish between the phases of a SW life cycle.
▪ Distinguish roles and phases in the software process.
▪ Know different process models of SW development.
▪ Identify typical challenges and risks of enterprise SW development.
▪ Know different programming paradigms and their application.
To register, fill in the application form, sign digitally and submit the documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.