Introduction to Mathematics
In this course, you will find basic definitions and terms of discrete mathematics such as:
▪ Sets and propositional logic
▪ Number systems such as decimal and binary systems
▪ Graphs and mappings
▪ Selected topics of elementary number theory
On successful completion, students will be able to
▪ understand basic terms of discrete mathematics as well as describe them and distinguish them from each other.
▪ understand concepts of number theory and their application in IT and technology and be able to solve tasks independently by applying these concepts.
To register, fill in the application form, sign digitally and submit the documents via email to email@example.com.